Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adrenaline, Wheels, and the Month of May


OK, so I bet you are wondering about the blog line for this topic…hmm, I was too, until I pseudo-reasoned with myself that it works.

You see, May is the month where wheels and adrenaline come together and are totally highlighted by the various activities presented. Whether it is two wheels, four wheels, or a uni-wheel (yep, I’ve seen them and I don’t believe they were a part of the circus).

We had “Bike to Work Day” held all over North America wherever possible on May 14th, which benefited the biker in two ways.

1. Getting that extra workout in.
2. One less carbon footprint on the earth for the day.

Now, leaving the carbon footprint aside, we also had the “Indianapolis 500” held on May 24th, and BTW congratulations to Helio Castoneves who won this awesome feat.

Still in search of more high wheeling action, I watched the movie “Speed”, which to me, is packed with adrenaline flowing, non-stop action, catch your breath, eight wheeling drama. Not to mention it stars a fave Hollywood icon(for me) in it.

Which brings to mind another wheel, the one Tina Turner sings about in her song “Proud Mary” that has the lyrics…big wheel keep on turning…, I wonder if this is where they got the idea for the “Big Wheels” that you see children riding…hmm.

So, with all these wheels in the month of May, whether events, or my own injections, what’s the point?

Websites and web pages of course! You see your website can be viewed as a wheel and your web pages can be viewed as the cogs of the wheel, you know like the spokes on a bicycle rim. So, it’s a good idea to keep them revved up with the latest events, news, and features, which are happening in your county, town, or city.

And if you want to promote various events on a wide scale basis, contact us for our latest demo on how we can help. That’s right; we can pump up the adrenaline on your website, and not just in the month of May, but all year long.

VaRoom!